My Thoughts and et al

Incoherant Musings ......!#!@#!@##^%$%@$%@$!#!@##~

Monday, September 12, 2005

Evil Personified!!!

Well I guess its kind of a revelation that hit me while I was playing a game of basketball. I read somewhere that "How you play a sport shows a lot abt who ur!!!" If that is the criteria, then surely I am not a nice person to know!

I mean this is kind of confession, where i get to say what i am!!! I am a pretty evil person. I stay good to people who are good to me and if they turn their back on me and if I get a chance, i do the same to them even years after what they have done. One of my friends always used to tell me that I rememeber "Everything!", which i dont know was a praise or a curse!

Well coming back to the game, When i was pushed by one of my friends who was playing along with me, i took it and patiently waited for the oppurtunity and kindly returned the favour. Well It might not sound so evil, unless ur in the receiving end:) It was a pretty bad foul! i wouldnt have been bothered so much abt tat, but when i repeated the same kind of thing when i was playing cricket yesterday, I was shocked at what i did!

I am MEAN !!! Well I guess sometimes even when i know what i am doing is wrong, i just do it, because somebody else did to me once. If ur looking for maturity or responsiblity from a person, then u should b looking elsewhere. Well i am not proud of this trait, there is little i can do abt this!

I am just hoping that someday i will have more control over my emotions, instead of letting what other ppl do control my actions! I hope there is a nice ending to this and every1 lives happily ever after....

3 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Ektz said…

    Well ,
    u know what..

    if u are mean...

    then i'm the MEANEST of all the universe!!
    :D

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    guess you have aleady got that control now..or else i'd be blind by now!!

    Anonymous #13

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger nithyananda said…

    @anonymous#13
    yeah u can say tat. the person who got it was kapil :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home