My Thoughts and et al

Incoherant Musings ......!#!@#!@##^%$%@$%@$!#!@##~

Friday, January 27, 2006

A Tag on some1

Well, I was tagged on 8 points abt some1 by Smyta!

Well I dont know whether my expectations r low or I just dont know abt what kind of gal I want. Whichever tat is here it comes....I am not mentioning LOVE coz tatz the basic block on which everything else can b built upon!

Well the tag also mentions tat i should mention the SEX of my partner!!!
I Am straight and So DAMN PROUD OF IT (Especially oogling at women,gals,ladies,dames:D) !!!! :) GALS ANYDAY !!!

2. Intelligence. Well she neednt talk astrophysics or quote shakesphere or solve a Triple integral for electromagnetic radiations or code obfuscated code. But she has to be an engineer at heart :) This is more required coz she will go crazy will all my tech talk :D

6. Beautiful. But the beauty should come from the eyes. I guess the first thing when i look at a gal r her eyes (No1 said i should b truthful here :D)well almost. They convey lots more abt a person, than anything else.

4. Patience. I guess we do compare earth to woman. So I guess other than the mighty shake-ups, Hope she is lot more patient than i am. I really screw up a lot, so i guess this is a pre-requisite actually :)

3. Sensitive and caring. I belive most gals have this trait. when they r with their soulmates, so this shouldnt be a prob.

5. Shouldnt have so much expectation out of me. Let me be me. I guess this is difficult,but it would be ideal if some1 had kind of low expectations ;)

8. Should enjoy rain :D and njoy little bit of outdoor activities. Which would b ideal, coz i do like to do lots of outdoorsy kind of stuff!!!

1. Humor !!! I think she has to have a sense of humor. Take things as they come. Life is tough, wat will our lives be if she cant laugh a little?

7. Cook better than me...else we have no future !!! :D coz we will resemble two ppl from somalia ( I condemn, wat is happening in somalia. If ur denied food tat is rightfully urs, i dont think there can be a greater crime than that!!! May their suffering come to a end someday! )

Well, i guess i am supposed to tag 8 ppl !!! But some of my friends just died out of blog world. So i have less than 8 friends here.But any1 who feels its worth the effort, feel free to take it up!!!

I prefer not to tag any1 other than sudarshan, coz he is the only one who is new arnd here :D

Njoy da...now its ur turn !!!

And smy, u better hope tat we r not in the same country...i am gonna kill yaaa !!! :D

4 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Blah! said…

    just a few things.
    - whats up with misordering the numbers?
    //I guess we do compare earth to woman//
    Earth is not just compared to a woman, it is infact considered a woman like mother earth, gaia etc.
    - i was curious about certain things like "she has to be patient cos i am not", "she should be a better cook than I am" etc. I was just wondering, isnt this what they call laziness when instead of you trying to fix something that you lack, you patch it up by bringing someone else who'll compensate it for you. I sort of feel its unfair for the other person to put up with your impatince or something you lack instead of you working on it.

    - Theres more to life than some gibberish tech-talk or being an engg etc, so why limit yourself to something you are currently comfi with. Theres much more to explore, to learn, why limit yourself to someone who is just another engg just like you are?

    It's weird that no one has posted something that says "8 things that my 'soulmate' can expect from me" etc.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger nithyananda said…

    @smy:
    Ennaaabaa unthu :P

    @kars!
    hmm. Kars u seem like u want to take the high road huh? Lots of principles in life? Lots of high ideals? Well atleast I am not tat kind.
    I am skewed. And I just want to let my soulmate whoever that is that "I am this". Doesnt mean that I wont work on my issues. Besides soul-mates come with their baggage too u know. Ability to lie instantly and all tat :). So Its a fair deal.

    well 8 things any1 can expect from me? :P Well that i will leave it to her to find out :) cant reveal trade secrets u see ;)

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger k said…

    hmmm kalakaringalo ponnunga description lo. adu daa already com**** aayitingalo adu kapparum eduku ivalo description

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger radiantbear said…

    Beauty from the eyes.. is nice.

    Interesting blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home