My Thoughts and et al

Incoherant Musings ......!#!@#!@##^%$%@$%@$!#!@##~

Monday, February 27, 2006

Fab four tag!!

I have been tagged by smyta! Yes i asked for it myself so that i can fill it up when i have nothing much to write!

Four jobs I have had :

1.I have been a Embedded engineer @wipro/intel for 2 years

2.I have been a food service supplier

3.I am a research assistant

4.I am also doing a job as a consultant in a lab

Four movies I would watch over and over again:

1. Schindler's list

2. Brave heart

3. Munnabhai M.B.B.S

4. Wild Things ;)

Four places I have lived:

1.Palani

2.Vellore

3.Bangalore

4.Pune

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1.F.R.I.E.N.D.S

2.-do-

3.-do-

4.-do-

Four places I have been on vacation:

1.Simla

2.varanasi

3.Almost all big towns in Tamilnadu

4.Most mountain ranges sorrounding Pune

Four of my favourite foods:

1. Curd rice and pickle

2. Lemon rice

3. Dhal dadka and Jeera rice combination

4. Idly and sambhar...my fav anyday

Four places I'd rather be now:

1. Pune

2. Wipro

3. Bhusari colony

4. Kothrud

Four sites I visit daily:

1. Gmail/Orkut

2. Google

3. Hindu

4. Rediff

Four bloggers I am tagging:

Sudhu , Ektz , Reddy D :)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger sudarshan said…

    interesting idea... blogged...

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    accepted!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger k said…

    dont you think you 4 is a pretty short number to describe the best????

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger k said…

    hmm i dont mind being tagged

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Four firends you miss
    1)Vijay
    2)Saurabh
    3)Amit
    4)Manoj

     

Post a Comment

<< Home