My Thoughts and et al

Incoherant Musings ......!#!@#!@##^%$%@$%@$!#!@##~

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Numero Uno!!

Well i guess i have touched the physcological milestone of 1 year on april 17th, 2006! Being a lazy me...i couldnt even recognize that with a post :) !!!

I am not a big numbers fan, but one is a small number !!! :) Forgive my PJ, but It has been quite a nice ride...!!! I have met many people here who have in turn become good friends of mine...!!!

some of them being :

1. Smyta..numero uno

2. ektz...

3. tatooines...even though she isnt there now

These ppl were the only regular visitors dropping comments, hence i recognize them here for their patience ( i know it must have taken a lot to read thru my posts :) ) A special mention is due to all those anonymous readers who refuse to put down their comments but nevertheless read my posts!!! Kudos to u guys!!! :)

P:S: This is a time to thank all the people who have left their comments on my site, a note of "DAnke!" from my end!!! over n Out!

9 Comments:

  • At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, congrats!

    is it already been one year?

    Anyywas, it was nice meeting you a year back, and I hope we remain friends for long time:)

    Best luck.
    Ekta.

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats! for completing one year.Hey,thanks for that special mention:-).

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger nithyananda said…

    @smy:
    QAQP any day..u know me!!! edulla enna oru sandosamana matterna, nee company vera tharenu sollura, then y not? :)


    @ektz:
    Yeah its been a year already...time does fly! :)

    @anon:
    a sweet irony!

    Tanx all !! :)

     
  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger sudarshan said…

    kondadiduvom... anniversary celebrations... hey on this occassion, i have to make a mention that u have been the prime reason for me to start blogging... and that has become one of my interesting hobby now...

    vazhga valamudan un blog...

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey I thought you mentioned me? Who is that one?! :) ... Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS on your first blog anniversary.

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger k said…

    elduran elduran vice president! koodi seekram

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dey nithi naathari.. jz QAQP thana?? not planning for a WWW???

    Prabhu

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best

     

Post a Comment

<< Home